Tuesday

Quotes: Fifty Shades Of Gray



The Gray... Top 40 Best Quotes:-

“Firstly, I don’t make love."
"He takes full advantage"
“I've kissed a prince, Mom. I hope it doesn't turn into a frog.”
“Raising the ordinary to extraordinary”
"Why don't you like to be touched?"  
"Because I'm fifty shades of f**ked-up, Anastasia”   
“Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me"
"Perhaps I've spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes" 
“There's a very fine line between pleasure and pain. 
“You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince”

“Oh...a lot of one and some of the other.”
“I’m a Dominant.” His eyes are a scorching gray, intense.
“What does that mean?” I whisper.
“It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things.”
“Why would I do that?”
To please me” 

"Are you ashamed of me?"
“Do you trust me Ana?"”
“Can I take the cap and gown off now? I feel kind of dorky."
“Laters, baby.”

 “Don't get your panties in such a twist... and give me back mine.”
“What is it about elevators?
“Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?” Holy shit. Did I just say that? "My mouth drops open...But why are we looking at a playroom? I am mystified"
“You want to play on your Xbox?” I ask. He laughs, loudly.
“We aim to please Miss Steele”
Never trust a man who can dance.
“Oh, fuck the paperwork,” he growls. 
“I am going to have coffee with Christian Grey... and I hate coffee.”
“Men aren't really complicated... very simple, literal creatures. They usually mean what they say" 
“I'd like to bite that lip.”
"Because I'm fifty shades of fucked-up, Anastasia”
“Oh, fuck the paperwork”
“Supposing I’ve said I hate him, or worse still, that I love him, in my sleep.”
“This is a man in need. His fear is naked and obvious, but he's lost. . . 
"Somewhere in his darkness"
“I gasp, and I'm Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he's the serpent, and I cannot resist.”
"This is me, Ana. All of me.."
“You’re a sadist?”
“Why don't you like me ?" "Because you never stay with me.” 






Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James